Wednesday, April 25, 2007

House Cleaning

Well, not literally. I've forgotten to update you on some things, or I just didn't want to fit it in a post. So, today is dedicated to updating you all on how things are going.

1. Remember way back when, when I joined runagogo? Well, I'm happy to say that I made the 100 mile mark by April 1, actually I made it by Mar. 30, but who's counting? ;) I even signed up for round 2 and have managed 21 miles for this round so far. I love Wesley. :)

2. Remember that sweater that I started for myself in oh, I don't know January-ish? Still haven't finished it. And the shawl that I'm working on that is partially a secret? Still not done. Oh, and the secret project that I'm working on, the one where I ordered yarn from Sheri at the Loopy Ewe and couldn't show you it? Still working on that one too, but I have high hopes that I can show you something soon.

3. I'm making socks. Really cool socks made oout of STR in the Henpecked colorway. I should be done with those soon and we should see Episode 4 of the Sock Hunter soon after that. :)

4. Will is already dating someone else. He started six days after ending our relationship. Rat bastard. I'm doing ok though. Everyone says that hindsight is 20/20 and looking back, I should have dumped that deadweight 3 1/2 years ago. Not only that, but I'm sooooooo thankful that we never got married. Did I mention that he thought that I knitblogged to "RANT. That's all you do right?" (direct quote on that one, grrrrrrrr)

He didn't understand my passion for the knitting, which was about the only passion left in our relationship by the time he broke it off. (smacks head! Should have dumped him a long time before he dumped me)

Also, and now I am ranting, I am a very strong minded, independent, strong willed woman. I am proud of this fact. If you can't speak your mind to me, why are we in a relationship? When I talk to you, I don't expect you to agree with everything I say (or disagree for that matter), but how am I supposed to know that you are bothered if you don't tell me? (end rant)

5. I have muy muy mas conejitos (baby bunnies). They are so darn cute it hurts to look at them. I really need to post pictures. Keep reminding me and maybe I'll remember to take pictures. :)

6. I adore my stinky dog, but he really needs a bath. As in, he's starting to burn my nostrils after he takes a run in the yard.

7. I really need Sheri to take a short break from updating the Loopy Ewe, she needs a vacation, and I need a week where I'm not tempted by all of the goodies. ;)

8. I need to spin more, a lot more, because I now have two fleeces and I need to spin up one of them before the end of the year. Seriously people, how can I keep buying fiber when I'm not spinning very much?

If you made it this far, thanks! I won't be blogging much in the next few days b/c I have two projects due next week and I'm judging the NATIONAL Dutch Show (I'm so excited!) this weekend in Kalamazoo, MI. This is my first national show and it's the breed that I raise, so I'm really nervous too.

Wow! What a long post, I'm off to work on my projects. Have a good night. :)

Labels:

10 comments:

At Wednesday, April 25, 2007 7:59:00 PM, Blogger Nia said...

Crazy, I'm going to be in Kalamazoo this weekend for a Chiropractic seminar. Are you hitting the yarn stores?

Nia

 
At Wednesday, April 25, 2007 8:08:00 PM, Blogger Karen said...

Wowee! First, I have many WIP's and I am trying to finish also. Second, getting rid of deadweight is a good thing. A really, really good thing. Third, I missed The Loopy sneak up today, and my bank account thanks me! LOL I did mail Cider Moon yarn to two far off places, though. Gotta share the love... Sheri assures me there was no Yarn Pirate Malamute which is what I really wanted.

Enjoy those bunnies and the National show! You rock!

 
At Thursday, April 26, 2007 12:34:00 AM, Blogger ~Tonia~ said...

You are one busy lady. Can't wait to see those secret project that you have been hiding.

I want to see picts of the baby bunnies!! =) They are always so darn cute.

Sounds like him leaving was the best thing for you. I can't believe that he is already dating someone. He doesn't deserve you. You are so much better than that. I hope his new girlfriend is a complete psycho. Muahhh

Have a safe trip.

 
At Thursday, April 26, 2007 5:04:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey girl!
Thinks that knit blogging was a rant???? I take it back he was soooo not like my Moose! A Moosealike will come along, don't you worry :)
NEED BUNNY PICS!!!!!!!!!!!

 
At Thursday, April 26, 2007 7:40:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

So he's a COWARDLY rat bastard! I'll have to come up with some other colorful names for him too.

Yes, definitely post pics of baby bunnies, pleeeeeaase!!!!

 
At Thursday, April 26, 2007 9:05:00 AM, Blogger Dana said...

He's dating someone already cuz men are afraid to be alone! Good riddance, and Amen to Independent Women!!

Have fun in K-zoo, good luck with the bunnies!

 
At Thursday, April 26, 2007 7:15:00 PM, Blogger Diane said...

WOHOO for hitting the 100 mile mark! I named my exercise bike Turner. Thought I was the only nut who names stupid things.

 
At Thursday, April 26, 2007 11:55:00 PM, Blogger Sheri at The Loopy Ewe said...

You want us both to take a week off? Sounds good to me! :-) :-)

 
At Friday, April 27, 2007 11:02:00 AM, Blogger CygKnit said...

Wow. That was a LOT. I'll skip to the things we haven't talked about though: PLEASE post pics of the bunnnnnnnies!!!!!!!!!!

 
At Wednesday, May 02, 2007 3:26:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ok-Did you play, sing and dance to the song "I Will Survive" by gloria Gaynor at least 20 times?? Put it on your cell phone as your main ring(and if you haven't lost his number yet) put it on his number and then just listen-don't answer-EVER.
Hope the bunny show was fun. I would've bopped down to see you but I didn't read the post in time.
The babies are so cute.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home