Thursday, November 30, 2006

What is that white stuff?


Just some Cormo that I bought a way back when. :)

I'm crazy, I know. I finally washed it and rinsed it enough to get the worst of the lanolin and dirt out. No I didn't wash it all of the way. I just wanted to rinse out most of the grease. I'm going to spin it with a bit of grease in and then I'll work with the yarn to get it much cleaner. Or maybe I'll rewash small batches of it as I get ready to spin.

Tonight I'm a "mad" woman. ;) I'm like the old time hatters that went crazy from fumes. I'm high on wool fumes tonight, my dear Alice. Pass me the sugar won't you. One lump or two?

4 comments:

At Friday, December 01, 2006 12:36:00 AM, Blogger ~Tonia~ said...

fLOL it looks like a sheep sneezed and exploded. Have a wonderful time spinning it. :)

 
At Friday, December 01, 2006 7:36:00 AM, Blogger somebunnysloveDOTcom said...

Looks like a tan version of the suffolk wool I washed and rinsed! Granted I don't spin yet, but was given the fleece from a co-worker. And if you want any, please let me know!
=:8

 
At Friday, December 01, 2006 3:01:00 PM, Blogger CygKnit said...

Ooooo! Oooo! Can I come over and watch??

 
At Sunday, December 03, 2006 2:26:00 PM, Blogger AR said...

Mmmm. Love wool fumes! Have fun with it!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home