Wednesday, February 07, 2007

What I'm Working On

Knitting wise:

1 sweater for me
1 pair of socks for Will (stalled until I can get better measurements)
1 lace shawl


School wise:
1 paper due Monday
1 Plan of Study due by May 1
1 research idea
2 projects that are due over the semester





Bunny wise:
1 specialty show on Sat.
2 shows on Sun.
24+ rabbits, all of their paraphenalia, and anything else for the shows
All of the paperwork that goes with running said show on Sat.





What does all of this equal? One frazzled Knitter Bunny.





Oh, and lace, ignoring it all to knit lace. ;)



PS, my Loopy Ewe order came today. As before, FAST shipping. I ordered it on Saturday night. She filled my order and shipped it off on Monday. Sorry about the secrecy, when I see if the project will work and ship it off (IF it works), I'll see about letting you in on the fun. ;)

Labels: , ,

6 comments:

At Wednesday, February 07, 2007 7:50:00 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Which pattern is the lace? The yarn looks lovely. If I were you I would be even more frazzled!! Take a moment for yourself soon.

 
At Wednesday, February 07, 2007 10:04:00 PM, Blogger ~Tonia~ said...

Wow you have so much on your plate. I don't think I would have any hair left.

I think I would be working on my knitting too just to calm my nerves.

 
At Thursday, February 08, 2007 11:23:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow that's a lot on your plate at once! I'll hope for a 48 hour day for you, or the magical power to move twice as fast as everyone else. zoom!

 
At Thursday, February 08, 2007 7:16:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Pretty lace. Hope things calm down for you a bit!

 
At Friday, February 09, 2007 10:31:00 AM, Blogger Samantha said...

Sounds busy! I hope you have some time to squeeze in there for putting your feet up and relaxing. :)

 
At Friday, February 09, 2007 1:59:00 PM, Blogger AR said...

Great colors for your lace! I've been thinking about something lacy.

Take it easy (yeah, right!) busy lady! LOL

 

Post a Comment

<< Home