Saturday, April 07, 2007

I Won A Contest!

Oh, and Sheri knows me too well. I adore Fleece Artist, and my favorite colors are in this skein, blue, green, and purple. Did I mention that this is the new SeaCell and Wool sock yarn? It's squishy. :)

She also sent some non-wool items. The adorable Knit Notes for Socks tablet and some Busy Bee lotion. My roommate says that the lotion smells like my house at home. I sniffed the lotion and immediately identified the scents she was referring to: lanolin and beeswax. Or as I so eloquently put it "smells like sheep and honey." Not one of my finer moments. ;)

5 comments:

At Sunday, April 08, 2007 6:26:00 PM, Blogger Karen said...

What a great prize! Lucky you!

(((HUGS)))

 
At Sunday, April 08, 2007 8:10:00 PM, Blogger somebunnysloveDOTcom said...

Congrats on the win! And please accept bunny hugs from our little warren to you.
xoxoxo
=:8

 
At Sunday, April 08, 2007 10:04:00 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Take care of yourself. Endings can be so painful, and sometimes we can't see the benefit. Let yourself heal.

 
At Monday, April 09, 2007 6:14:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats on the win! The sock yarn is gorgeous!

 
At Friday, April 13, 2007 9:54:00 PM, Blogger ~Tonia~ said...

Yay for winning a contest. It makes you feel so good. The yarn looks so nice too. Love the colors.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home