Thursday, April 05, 2007

More Purchases

What can I say? I heard great things about this book and I had a coupon. Saving $10.40 on this book makes me a happy knitter. I'm looking forward to making a study of my books one day(actually reading the entire book in most cases). Maybe this summer after I finish some classes.



Being the little enabler that I am, when Jordan stayed with me Tuesday night and said she wanted to learn to knit socks, I offered to teach her. Which meant a trip to River Knits. :) I did restrain myself, only purchasing two Cookie A patterns and the size 17 and 19 needles to fill out my Denise set.


Please notice Kristi that there is no fiber in these purchases. :)


Just to remind myself that spring is coming and will be back soon, here is a photo I snapped on campus Tuesday.
I'll show my fibery purchases from Busy Hands (purchased while the Yarn Harlot was careening around O'Hare or frantically talking Brad into taking her to Ann Arbor, no doubt) in the next post.

Labels:

4 comments:

At Thursday, April 05, 2007 11:57:00 AM, Blogger Dana said...

If you need my foot measurements for either of those sock kits, just let me know!

 
At Thursday, April 05, 2007 12:57:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What? No bags or bags to put in bags??

 
At Friday, April 06, 2007 8:08:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The Natural knitter is an awesome book. There's so much good info in there and some nice patterns too!

The new Cookie A patterns are beautiful. I'm trying to restrain myself from ordering the twisted flower pattern and yarn.

 
At Friday, April 06, 2007 8:58:00 AM, Blogger Karen said...

Kelli! Where's the bag to go with it? Surely there was a Vera Bradley somewhere nearby?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home