Monday, October 02, 2006

Glove on Parade


That's right, only one. It's my own design because I couldn't find one free on the internet. So its a little wonky, but not too bad. I still have one to do. I'm thinking of posting a pattern once I get the kinks worked out.

And while I'm thinking about it have you seen the colorway that Scout created for Socktoberfest? It is so cool! I am coveting some of this yarn.

I've been a bit under the weather most of the day, so I'm going to make this one short. Have a good evening!

6 comments:

At Monday, October 02, 2006 10:02:00 PM, Blogger ~Tonia~ said...

Can't seem to see the picture. Blogger must be ticked off again LOL. I am sure that it looks great.

 
At Tuesday, October 03, 2006 4:39:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The glove looks great! I have yet to attempt gloves. Maybe someday!

Hope you feel better soon!

 
At Tuesday, October 03, 2006 11:03:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awesome gloves!

 
At Wednesday, October 04, 2006 9:52:00 AM, Blogger AR said...

It looks good. Share if you work the pattern out. I haven't tried gloves, yet. Hope you feel better soon!

 
At Wednesday, October 04, 2006 7:19:00 PM, Blogger Samantha said...

It looks great! :)

 
At Friday, October 06, 2006 11:22:00 PM, Blogger bevq said...

Those are beautiful gloves! I have never tried knitting gloves-- mittens, yes but I should get brave! Heck! I've made lots of socks- I am sure gloves are easier, right???

I have a pattern on my website:
http://www.bevscountrycottage.com/knitgloves.html

Never tried them though.

Bev
http://bevq.blogspot.com/

 

Post a Comment

<< Home