Sunday, October 01, 2006

Socktoberfest! October Means Socktoberfest!

And in honor of Socktoberfest I am flashing my entire sock yarn stash (tiny isn't it?).


What yarn do I have you ask? (Ok, you didn't, but I'm sharing anyway.)

In no certain order:
3 skeins of bright blue Sundara yarn (meant for socks for Will)
1 skein of Trekking XL in orange, blue, and white
1 skein of Lionbrand Magic Stripes in purple, black, grey, and white
4 balls of Jojoland sock yarn variegated greens, purples
1 skein bright orange sock yarn (eBay purchase)
2 skeins of Knit Picks Memories in dark green, blue, and tan
2 skeins of Fortissima Sokka in a blue and grey
4 skeins in various colorways from Fearless Fibers (eBay purchase)
1 skein of Lorna's Laces Shepherd Sportweight from that crazy woman Kristi of Red Dog Knits because she felt this insane need to give me yarn since I had the Harlot sign a book for her ;)

She just baffles me at times. :)

6 comments:

At Monday, October 02, 2006 4:37:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow! Now this is definitely one heck of a stash - and there's so many goodies in between! Now I'm really looking forward to seeing all the socks you're going to knit with this yarn! Happy Knitting!

 
At Monday, October 02, 2006 8:14:00 AM, Blogger AR said...

MMmm! Nice stash. I love sock yarn. Yours is pretty!!

 
At Monday, October 02, 2006 9:06:00 AM, Blogger Samantha said...

Niiiiice. :)

 
At Monday, October 02, 2006 6:52:00 PM, Blogger Alyknitsandknits said...

Oh Kelli, we are going to have to work on that stash! Sock yarn is what I purchase when I travel, I haven't even got to last year's Phoenix yarn (then there is the San Francisco yarn from the year before...0! Of course, maybe the smallness of your stash means you are a far more productive sock knitter than I am. Sheesh! I think I depressed myself! I gotta knit faster or go on a sock yarn diet........nope, that ain't gonna happen!!

 
At Monday, October 02, 2006 8:40:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

yummy sock yarn love the knits picks one I think it is

 
At Tuesday, October 03, 2006 7:31:00 PM, Blogger Rebecca said...

I wish my stash were that size....unfortunately, it probably three times as big. Pretty yarn shot!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home