Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Sleeved in Indiana

Two sleeves done! Only the button bands left to go. Plus sewing on the buttons. This may just be done in time for the shower. If only I could figure out how to work and knit, sleep and knit, drive and knit, eat and knit, well you get the idea. ;)

Just thought that I would share my newest purchases in the tea department. I can't wait to try them.
As part of the Knitters Tea Swap 2, we were asked to show off our favorite tea cup. Mine is this simple little white number here. I like plain, simple, clean, and functional. I also have an affinity for wild little numbers that are too expensive for me to buy. Window shopping can be a bummer at times. :(
I am just so overwhelmed at the response to the blog that I set up for Kristi and the Dutchicans. Thank you to everyone that has signed up to knit for the triplet boys. If you haven't checked it out, we have some great prizes to win if you knit a baby item for Kristi.

Hope your Wednesday went well. KB

2 comments:

At Thursday, September 28, 2006 6:29:00 AM, Blogger Samantha said...

Hi! Can you add me to the list ... I'd love to knit a baby item for the triplets. My email address is milotis78@rogers.com

Thanks!

 
At Thursday, September 28, 2006 4:00:00 PM, Blogger AR said...

I just saw a new comment about another knitter joining in on the Dutchican Three blog! Isn't it great? Your little sweater is looking so cute. I have to stop looking at all of these knits, and wanting to do them too.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home