Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Who Knew?

That there was this sweet, cute, adorable little shop with a great customer service rep (who may be the owner). She saved me money on my shipping, she sent my order on Friday, THE DAY THAT I ORDERED IT!! And it was here by Monday! Plus look at how cute she wrapped my new needles. And she included a handwritten note, a pen, and a business card. I feel special. You should too.

I admit to purchasing 5 new sets of DPNs. But they are a different length than my other sets.

(DPNs in US 0,1,2,2.5, and 3)

Hope you're enjoying your knitting time. I need to go do ucky homework. :(

(Don't worry I'm going to sneak in knitting time later tonight. Here's a shot of Grandma's socks so far.)

2 comments:

At Wednesday, September 20, 2006 8:16:00 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

it's a cute sock! What yarn / colorway is that? I likes. I have to get my butt in gear and cast on the 2nd sock for the pair I'm making for my mom tomorrow. It's been 3 weeks since I finished the 1st one...ack! ;)

 
At Wednesday, September 20, 2006 10:58:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's so cool how she packaged everything up! Like a little present and you got a pen too!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home