Monday, September 25, 2006

Baby Sweaters Knit up FAST


Check it out. The body of the sweater for Jason and Theresa is done! Sleeves, neckband, and button bands are all that's left. A little blocking and this baby will be ready for the shower on Sunday that I can't be at.

What's that? I didn't mention that this had to be done by Sunday? Oh, he he, yeah. I didn't know about the shower until Sat. I'm doing the best that I can. :)

If you aren't Kristi of Red Dog Knits and haven't cliked on the "Click Me Quick" link titled Dutchicans, go check it out now. Kristi, go see Sarah first.

Have a great night!

3 comments:

At Monday, September 25, 2006 10:48:00 PM, Blogger ~Tonia~ said...

Very cute! I can't wait to see the finished product.

 
At Tuesday, September 26, 2006 9:35:00 AM, Blogger AR said...

Cute! I'd say you're doing great for just finding out about the shower.

 
At Tuesday, September 26, 2006 2:32:00 PM, Blogger CygKnit said...

I'm sorry, I didn't catch the name of the pattern?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home