Thursday, September 21, 2006

Glory, Glory What a Day

Oh, so nice out. Pretty and just a little bit cold, but not too hot and not really cold. Blue sky, sunshine, little clouds floating by. Plus me stuck at work. Ah well, I am enjoying my evening. And I'll admit to my little obsession.

I love the original CSI. In fact, I'm all geared up to watch the season opener tonight. *can't wait* I have my sock knitting, a nice cup of tea, and I'm making some deviled eggs. You know deviled eggs just seemed to go with the show tonight. Not that the deviled eggs go with the tea. I'm going to have that now. :)

Speaking of tea, I am so enjoying the new tea that I bought. I think I need to buy some of this for my KTS2 swap partner. At least, I'm hoping that my partner likes black tea, flavored that is. I feel bad though because I haven't posted a picture of my stash, but its so messy. I'm ashamed to post my messy tea cabinet and I don't have time to clean it right now. :(

I'm off to do some homework, but I promised a certain someone a bunny picture, so here we have one week old Dutch babies.

And a bonus picture! Baby bunny butts. hee hee

4 comments:

At Thursday, September 21, 2006 8:39:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

How many of them are there? Of course a bunny has to go and show me up! Sheesh!

 
At Thursday, September 21, 2006 9:49:00 PM, Blogger KnitterBunny said...

There are six in the bottom picture. She had 9 originally, but lost three. Which is sadly normal with them. I'm very proud of her for even raising her first litter though. Rabbits are very clueless with the first litter. They don't have mom and MIL telling them what not to do. ;)

 
At Thursday, September 21, 2006 10:24:00 PM, Blogger ~Tonia~ said...

I am loving this weather too. Unfortunatly they are calling for rain tomorrow evening and weekend. Guess we can't have it all.

The babies are soooooo cute!!!

 
At Friday, September 22, 2006 6:31:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awww baby bunnies! I love CSI to but I had to tape it last night so I could watch it with my husband today. He works nights.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home