Thursday, March 15, 2007

Holy Lace BatMan!

Oh, Great Knitting Goddess, what have I done?

I'm involved with this group called the Lafayette Lacers and there was this guy and he had a camera and I'm in this video thingy and holy shit.

By the way, he only sort of got it right. My grandma did teach me to knit when I was very young, but I didn't remember beyond a month or so. I taught myself to knit from the Lionbrand manual my freshman year here at Purdue University.

I can't believe I'm on the news, me with my shawl, the shawl I knit from Miriam's pattern. EEK!

Labels: ,

6 comments:

At Thursday, March 15, 2007 9:16:00 PM, Blogger AR said...

Wow! That was so so so cool!! You didn't even seem nervous, like I would have been.

Awesome!

 
At Thursday, March 15, 2007 10:03:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great interview!!!

 
At Thursday, March 15, 2007 11:12:00 PM, Blogger ~Tonia~ said...

Wow you are famous!! You did a great job. I wouldn't have been able to remember my name.

It was nice to be able to put a face and voice to your blog. :)

 
At Friday, March 16, 2007 5:40:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

How cool is that!

 
At Friday, March 16, 2007 6:55:00 AM, Blogger Bezzie said...

Very cool!!!! And I like the way your group has knitters, bobbiners, etc.

 
At Friday, March 16, 2007 7:45:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ahhh Twinny!!! I love hearing how people talk hehee
Great job!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home