Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Yarn Confessions: Socks That Rock Sock Kit

Mmmmm, Socks. That. Rock. This is the coolest kit. I am so glad that I scraped together the money to join. :) **Jessalu! Don't read any further if you don't want to know what's in the kit!**

First off, that binder is awesome. Second, I already put the tiny emergency sock yarn keychain on my keys (hence no picture). I love the pin and the sticker. Sadly, I am not affluent enough to make it to Camp Cockamamie, and I am judging a rabbit show that weekend, so that means no camp for Knitter Bunny.

The yarn "Monsoon" and the pattern "Inside Out!" are so cool. I can't wait to finish these and wear them all around town. I may even wear them with sandals and shorts just to show them off. LOL (Well, maybe not. I don't really wear shorts. Though I do on occassion wear sandals.)


Oh, and did I mention that I cast on for the first sock?


Labels:

5 comments:

At Tuesday, March 13, 2007 11:41:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Isn't it just the greatest kit?! I love the binder, too. I'm afraid I'm going to have to hide it though, because every time my daughter walks by it she stops to admire it and to say how cool it is. She doesn't even knit and she thinks it's cool! If I'm not careful, she'll nab it and use it for school :)

 
At Tuesday, March 13, 2007 12:11:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a great kit! I so wish I joined!

 
At Tuesday, March 13, 2007 3:15:00 PM, Blogger ~Tonia~ said...

I love the kit too. This is my first year in it and I am loving it already. Don't you just have to chuckle at the ummm... mushroom - yeah that's it - mushroom appearance that they have?! I have gotten some funny looks while I have been knitting them. LOL =) No camp for me either. :(

Hopefully the weather is as nice for you today as it is here.

 
At Tuesday, March 13, 2007 10:37:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was so excited-this is my first club!! Think boys are allowed????
I too thought -wow-gifts-the keychain is the greatest!!
Camp does sound like fun-but a long way away from "here"-maybe next year we could get a convoy and win the prize for those who traveled the farthest???
I may knit on mine on the way to Ann Arbor!

 
At Friday, March 16, 2007 4:05:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good thing I'm behind on blog reading and that I got my kit today! The pictures showed up in Bloglines, LOL! ;o)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home