Friday, March 09, 2007

Yarn Confessions: Rae's Yarn Boutique



Oh, Rae's was just my kind of shop. Crowded with yarn. So full you almost tripped over the yarn. Bursting with color and oh, I wanted to just live there. I think I might have died and gone to yarny heaven in Rae's.
As for the purchases, some Malabrigo in a delightful soft blue and purple colorway, Socks That Rock in Downpour and Henpecked (this one washed out), and some Alpaca With a Twist Fino in the most gorgeous green. I couldn't stop petting the STR. I wonder if the Blue Moon Fiber Arts people would mind if I rolled in the yarn in their shop. Hmmm, probably. Well, I'll just have to dress myself in some STR socks instead. :)

Labels:

3 comments:

At Friday, March 09, 2007 12:12:00 PM, Blogger ~Tonia~ said...

Wow that is some yarny goodness you have there. I think I would roll around in it all.

The STR ladies might let you roll around in it if you were clothed. LOL

Heck if you were will willing to purchase what you rilled on I don't think they would have a problem at all. =) Heeheehee

 
At Friday, March 09, 2007 4:54:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ohhh STR! I haven't tried it yet, you must let me know what its like :)

 
At Saturday, March 10, 2007 8:41:00 AM, Blogger AR said...

Haha! Looks so good, I can imagine you'd want to wrap yourself in that yarn.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home