Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Yarn Confessions: Last One!


What can I say about this? I like Amy Singer and I've been eagerly awaiting this book. Plus I had a coupon. I should have bought it from my LYS, but I couldn't resist the siren call of B&N and their membership coupons.

The projects are delightful. I particularly like the shawl that is in the book. I'm in a bit of a shawl craze at the moment. ;)

I also bought some stitchmarkers and this very nice roving called "Even Cowgirls Get the Blues" from Aija of Sockpr0n and the proprietess of Zer0 Stitchmarkers on Etsy. I can't wait to spin this up, but I'm going to. I have three more bumps to finish before I get to this.
Plus, I bought the book Cables Untangles by Melissa Leapman. Again, those coupons are getting to me. ;) Sorry, no picture. I'm feeling too lazy to go take it.

Labels:

5 comments:

At Wednesday, March 14, 2007 9:25:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

girl thats a heck of alot of additions to your stash. Can I come play??

 
At Wednesday, March 14, 2007 10:37:00 AM, Blogger ~Tonia~ said...

Yay for more stuff. I am kind of sad to see it come to an end. :)

I haven't looked at the No Sheep for You yet. Sounds like it is a good book. I do have the Cables Untangled and love it. It is an awesome book.

That roving looks really nice as well. It looks really soft and squishy. I bet it will spin up really neat.

 
At Wednesday, March 14, 2007 12:16:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

More good stuff! Love that roving. I have the Cables Utangled and really like it. I'm slowly working on the blanket that's on the cover for my step-brother's wedding that's in October. Have fun playing with all your goodies!

 
At Wednesday, March 14, 2007 4:40:00 PM, Blogger k said...

Sounds like you've had some fun!. I love that Amy Singer book--perfect for Texas weather.

 
At Thursday, March 15, 2007 1:47:00 AM, Blogger aija said...

Coooool! I just finished up one of the 4 oz braids of the merino I saved for myself and loved it, my favorite handspun yet... thinking I'll take another from my shop soon :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home