Thursday, March 08, 2007

Yarn Confessions: Threadbear

Ah, yes. Threadbear was indeed an excellent day. I purchased the new book from Interweave, Favorite Socks. I also bought some lovely Alpaca With A Twist Baby Twist and Mountain Colors in Sierra (the Sierra is a gift) on sale. In addition I bought 7 skeins of Cascade 220 in the purple heather color that I am intending for a sweater. Quite a nice purchase if I do say so myself. Any ideas on which sweater I should knit?

More yarny confessions to come tomorrow. Stay tuned. ;)



Labels: ,

4 comments:

At Thursday, March 08, 2007 9:59:00 AM, Blogger ~Tonia~ said...

Oooooooo Ahhhhhhhh.....

Yummy Yarn goodness. =)

I so want that book but my LYS still has yet to get it in. Ugggh the wait is killing me.

 
At Thursday, March 08, 2007 12:37:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Beautiful acquisitions!

 
At Thursday, March 08, 2007 5:51:00 PM, Blogger CelticCastOn said...

yummy!!! Love the alpaca!
Your shawl looks gorgeous too!

 
At Thursday, March 08, 2007 9:17:00 PM, Blogger needlefingers said...

Well, you know I love the purple. I think it would look good as the "Must Have Cardigan" from Patons.

Of course, I think that because I've got some plum color to do that very sweater. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home