Thursday, March 15, 2007

Back to the knitting

Finished objects.

1. Big Bamboo scarf

Yarn: 2 balls Classic Yarns Cashsoft DK, 142 yds
Pattern: Big Bamboo from the Vogue Stitchionary 2
Needle: US 6 Valley Yarns Bamboo Interchangeable
Mods: I added a partial repeat and a three stitch garter stitch border on each side

This was for a friend, she paid me for the yarn and I knit it the way that she wanted it. :)

2. Toe Sockies!


Yarn: Fleece Artist Left-Overs
Pattern: Just a basic toe up sock shortened and with a cuff done on smaller needles
Needles: US 2 birch DPNs for the toe and foot, US 1 1/2 birch DPNs for the cuff
Mods: Well, I made it into a toe sock. lol

I think Mom will like these quite a bit. She loves to wear clogs and toe socks. And, just for ya'll, here's a very blurry action shot.

Labels: ,

1 comments:

At Thursday, March 15, 2007 1:13:00 PM, Blogger ~Tonia~ said...

Love the color of the bamboo scarf. I bet your friend is going to love it.

The toe socks are really cute. I don't think that I could wear them. They would drive me crazy wanting to pull them up all day =). They are cute and are quite a few people that can wear them. I am sure your mom will be very happy with them.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home