Sunday, March 11, 2007

Yarn Confessions: River Knits

I made two separate trips to River Knits. On the first trip I picked up some Dalegarn Baby Ull in blue and beige. I'm thinking of some colorwork gloves or socks. I haven't really decided, but I liked the color combination.
On the second trip I bought some yarn for Jayne and a little yarn for me. Misti Alpaca in a delightful cream. I'm thinking a giant lace shawl with this happy little batch of yarn. :) Elizabeth has a nice selection and the atmosphere in the little shop is delightful. I love visiting (and shopping, I never leave without buying something).

Labels:

3 comments:

At Sunday, March 11, 2007 1:55:00 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

OK, give, which pattern are you going to use!!! I have 4 skeins of Misti Lace in brown. Well, I had 4, now I can't find one of them. Just haven't found a pattern to use yet.

 
At Sunday, March 11, 2007 8:28:00 PM, Blogger ~Tonia~ said...

Yumm. The Misti Alpaca is sooo nice. I really like the Baby Ull too. I have some to knit a sweater for James.

 
At Monday, March 12, 2007 6:30:00 AM, Blogger Bezzie said...

Oh my gosh! The confessions keep coming and coming!! ;-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home