Monday, March 12, 2007

Yarn Confessions: Sundara Sock Kit

These are totally not my colors, but I love it none the less. It was so bright and cheerful on a particularly dismal day. I opened it and instantly felt happier. I can't wait to play with the pattern and see how this bright happy yarn knits up. Plus Sundara always does a great job of explaining the inspiration behind her yarn. Don't you just love that picture of the birds of paradise?

I have the whole week to play with yarn (well, I do have one doctor's appointment, and a few papers to finish) and I am working on my secret project, spinning, biking on Wesley, and focusing on building up my reserves. I have a very busy few weeks coming up and I've finished some projects, but I'll tell you more about that after I finish confessing. Nope, still not done yet. :)

Labels:

1 comments:

At Tuesday, March 13, 2007 3:11:00 PM, Blogger ~Tonia~ said...

Oh those are so not my colors either, but I love it!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home