Saturday, January 06, 2007

So, I'm a Day Late, Oops!




I was so intent on knitting these last night, that I completely forgot to post. Not to mention that I had a delicious dinner of whole wheat penne with tomato basil sauce, roasted asparagus with parmesan, and sauteed zucchini with parmesan.



Back to the socks, my usual plain jane cuff down k2p2 ribbed socks. The yarn is Spunky Eclectic Superwash Merino in the color Bloomin', 500 yds. I used US 1 DPNs and a short row heel.

My house has been invaded by Colt, Will's puppy, and Will. This is a bad picture, but it is as good as it gets tonight. Is it improper if I call him fugly? I mean it affectionately, sort of. :)

3 comments:

At Sunday, January 07, 2007 9:07:00 AM, Blogger CelticCastOn said...

awww oh so cute!
Are you sure will and my moose aren't twins too?? They sure do look alike :) WEIRD!

 
At Sunday, January 07, 2007 1:47:00 PM, Blogger Bezzie said...

Cool socks--and cool sock blockers!!!

 
At Sunday, January 07, 2007 2:59:00 PM, Blogger ~Tonia~ said...

Nice socks. So who you calling fugly, the dog or your son? LOL

 

Post a Comment

<< Home