Drat, I avoided memes for so long
First “THE RULES:Each player of this game starts with the ‘6 weird things about you.’ People who get tagged need to write a blog of their own 6 weird things as well as state this rule clearly. In the end, you need to choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names. Don’t forget to leave a comment that says ‘you are tagged’ in their comments and tell them to read your blog.” -unashamedly stolen from Julie's blog aka "the tagger."
So six weird things about me:
1. I do not like my food to touch. At all. As in, keep your little juicy green beans away from my mashed potatoes. No, don't leak, don't leak, aw damn it! Now I have to build a little wall of food (that I will not eat because it has combined two food servings) to keep the two foods apart. Yes, I know this is a problem, but it is my problem and damn it I will embrace my problems. (No, I am not changing.)
2. I like warm pop. As in at least room temperature.
3. I do not like ice in things (hence, the warm pop), but I love to eat ice. Beau and I have been known to share a bowl of ice on hot summer days (and cold winter ones.)
4. I like a grilled peanut butter and strawberry jelly sandwich better than a plain one. I like the ooey-gooey peanut butter all melted into the jelly. And it has to be strawberry jelly. I like to try other jellies, but I can't bring myself to eat them with my peanut butter.
5. I like plain socks. No tricks, no fancy schmany patterns, just plain socks. I find them soothing to knit. I don't find them boring either. I could knit all of my socks plain for the next year, and not get tired of plain socks. Having written that, it does not mean that I will knit only plain socks for the next year, you never know what will strike your fancy. :)
6. I name every one of the rabbits that I keep. Every last rabbit that has lived long enough to produce babies or be shown in my herd has a name. I have named a thousand or more animals over the years. As a result, I have resorted to baby name books, movies, and friends for name ideas. In fact two of the bunnies most recently named are named for bloggers Aija (a sweet blue doe) and Dixie (her black sister) are named for the bloggers that I linked to.
As for the second part of this meme, I'm not going to tag 6 bloggers. I'm only going to tag one. Cynthia, you're it! HA HA HA HA HA. Anything to sneak a post out of you. ;)