Sunday, December 24, 2006

Merry Christmas! Or Happy Holidays!

I know that many of you will be reading this after Christmas and I hope that yours was merry and bright. Or if you don't celebrate Christmas, then I hope that any holiday gathering you attended was joyous.
Tonight I finished the first of what I hope to be four Christmas stockings. One for Will, one for me, one for Beau, and one just in case I need a forth (like for Stash and Hook). It's my own design, but fairly basic. I did make it out of Pakucho cotton (the naturally colored kind), so I expect it to stretch some when it is hanging. I just love the feel and overall look of this though, so it should make up for the stretching. :)

I love the colors on this. The green is greener and the brown is darker than in the picture, but I just had to share. I hope that the sharing you did with your friends and relatives was pleasant and cheerful. Merry Christmas!

2 comments:

At Monday, December 25, 2006 5:56:00 PM, Blogger AR said...

Pretty stocking! My monitor is so weird. The stocking looks cream with peach cuff, toe, and heel. Gorgeous, but not what you described. Hope your Christmas was super!

 
At Monday, December 25, 2006 10:58:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a cute stocking! I agree with ar ... I am getting the peaches and cream look to the stocking too.

Hope you had a Lovely Christmas.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home