Thursday, December 21, 2006

It's Beginning to . . . Well, It's Still Raining

I'm lucky too, because I would have been snowed into the house, if it was colder here. The weather man said that we would have had about two feet of snow with drifting if it wasn't so warm. Instead we've had two days of constant drizzle, drip, pitter pat rain.

I've made progress on the Checks and Charms hat that I was discussing yesterday, but I'm not quite ready to show it to you. I promise hat guts so you can see how I improved over the course of the hat. :)

I also received my Loopy Ewe package today. How awesome is that? A three day turn around from order to delivery! And, oh! The yarn that I bought. What? You want to see what I bought? Um, well, I sort of stuffed my stocking already, but I thought you might like a shot of Christmas at the Bunny Ranch instead.



My little Christmas display and a sneak peak at what I bought. ;) And before I forget, bring on the light! Reflective and Merry Solstice to you all.

2 comments:

At Thursday, December 21, 2006 11:48:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It has been raining here too. The weather is so confusing.

Looks like your stockings are stuffed full of goodies. Can't wait to see what is in them.

 
At Friday, December 22, 2006 12:09:00 AM, Blogger needlefingers said...

I spy with my little eye . . . Fleece Artist!

Go see my blog and find out how I know. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home