Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Snow Finally Makes it to Indiana

And a decent amount of snow too, if I so say so myself. Wait, I just did. I've been traipsing around in it all morning with the repair guy. Repair guy? Yes, as in my heating/cooling unit needs a new brain and the bunny barn heater needs a new gas valve. (sigh) This means that I will be forced to wait to replace the watering bowls with the automatic watering system until later this spring. Will is going to continue to work on designs and I'm hoping to have it at least partially installed by the end of March. I'm judging some rabbit shows and I'll be putting as much of the money as I can towards upgrading the bunny barn.
I've been knitting some on my sweater and started another pair of socks, Fleece Artist socks in the color Amethyst, because they make me happy. I also bought myself some flowers, pretty roses. I took a picture to share with you all. While there is some sun out, it hasn't hit the back of the house yet, so these are still a bit washed out in color. The petals are a bit more orange, but the edging is that pretty coral. :)
I'm off to take care of things before I go into class. I'm reading everyone's blog even if I'm not commenting and I apologize for not popping in to say hello more. I'll try to leave a comment on everyone's blog in the next few days. :)

Labels: , ,

5 comments:

At Tuesday, January 16, 2007 12:45:00 PM, Blogger Bezzie said...

Yay! Snow! I'm jealous!! But it's cold here, so I'm not as jealous as I could be.

Pretty flowers! Remind me of the roses my husband bought me for our first anniversary--that was the last time I got flowers for our anniversary...lol!

 
At Tuesday, January 16, 2007 3:24:00 PM, Blogger ~Tonia~ said...

Man we didn't get any snow here. There have been a few spits here and there today, but nothing that is doing anything.

The flowers are very pretty.

 
At Tuesday, January 16, 2007 10:22:00 PM, Blogger needlefingers said...

Amethyst, you say? I think I'm experiencing Fleece envy. ;)

 
At Wednesday, January 17, 2007 10:45:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG those flowers are sooo pretty. I LOVE them!!! We finally got some snow too, but saddly, it didn't even cover the grass:( It's Ohio here, we're SUPPOSED to be buried to our butts ...not this year*sigh* it sure would be better than this rain though ya know! Anyways, your blog pictures are so pretty!

 
At Wednesday, January 17, 2007 11:57:00 AM, Blogger somebunnysloveDOTcom said...

We had some flurries hit our region last night, nothing like yours. The roses are gorgeous!
=:8

 

Post a Comment

<< Home