Wednesday, January 17, 2007

If you haven't wandered over to Purly Gates lately, Suzie is selling a few stash items, magazines, books, etc. to help pay for her "boot camp." She has some lovely items up that she needs to sell to fund her way to boot camp. You can read more at her blog. I bought the Morehouse Farms Merino book that she was destashing.
Also, if you haven't been to Bezzie's blog in the last week or so, she's running a program called KAYE. The "Kootchie Awareness Yarn Extravaganza" is simply a way to raise awareness of cervical cancer. Bezzie says it best in her post.

And keep the Yarn Harlot in your thoughts, her laptop "bricked." Seriously, how bad is that for the Harlot?

If you haven't noticed my clever deception, I don't have much more to report. Bunny barn gets fixed tomorrow. I'm off of work until the Chief gets back on Monday. I have a new litter of baby bunnies that were born here in the house and if I can figure out how to put it up, maybe I can show you a baby bunny at the dawn of life (it's a bit after birth, but not much).

Labels: , ,

2 comments:

At Wednesday, January 17, 2007 11:46:00 PM, Blogger ~Tonia~ said...

I have been eyeing that book at my LYS. So far I have been a good girl and resisited.

Beezie has a great idea there. It reminded me that I need to make an appointment.

Thanks for all the links and info.

 
At Thursday, January 18, 2007 8:57:00 AM, Blogger CelticCastOn said...

awww baby bunnies, go on give us a pic!
score on the merino farms book!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home