Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Have I Ever Shown You My LYS?

I didn't think so. I popped in tonight to pick up some needles appropriate for lace knitting. Elizabeth was wearing this gorgeous knitted jacket, so I ambushed her and took a picture. She was gracious enough to let me post a couple of pictures of the shop too. :)



I also bought a little yarn, but it's for a friend's scarf and she reads the blog. Creative license and all that. ;)


I'm off to continue recuperating, feed the bunnies, and work on some homework.

Labels:

6 comments:

At Tuesday, January 30, 2007 9:01:00 PM, Blogger Bezzie said...

Oh my, that's a nice looking LYS!

 
At Tuesday, January 30, 2007 11:33:00 PM, Blogger ~Tonia~ said...

What a nice yarn store.

Sorry that you are still under the weather. I hope you kick it soon.

 
At Wednesday, January 31, 2007 9:53:00 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Oh! I am gonna have to get back up there to see her new shop. I was able to drop in once at her old shop. next time Northwestern plays Purdue I am going with Hubby and he WILL take me to the shop. The last few times we haven't had time to do it.

 
At Wednesday, January 31, 2007 11:01:00 AM, Blogger AR said...

I love the sweater Elizabeth has on. Mmmmm. Look at that shop. Nice!

 
At Wednesday, January 31, 2007 12:30:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh what a nice store!

 
At Wednesday, January 31, 2007 9:51:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a wonderful looking LYS!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home