Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Who's Afraid of the Big Bad Kitty?

I'm not. She's soaked, and yowling, and I found it very funny. So I snapped a picture for you. :)

Monica decided to give Zoie a bath tonight so that she wouldn't shed as bad for the next few days. I didn't know that she was soaking Zoie until I heard a terrible yowl come from the bathroom when I was on the phone. As I was sitting at the computer, searching for Magnificent Mittens by Anna Zilboorg for my friend, I heard a soft yowl followed by several louder ones. Thinking that Zoie had been caught somewhere in the house, I rushed to the source of the sound only to find that she was getting a bath. hee hee
Last night I had a yummy dinner and I wanted to share it with you. Tasty taco spiced meat, pico de gallo, guacamole, sour cream, cheese, and fresh lettuce all wrapped up to make a delicious meal.

Tonight I cooked up a wine reduction with a lot of tasty flavors thrown in and tossed some roasted chicken in it. Then I piled the chicken high with all of the flavorful ingredients that I used last night. Mmmmm, mmmm, crunchy! :)

I've also ridden 18 miles on my bike in the last week. I'm trying to use it everyday and just ride for three miles. So far, so good. Hopefully when I go to the doctor for my forced weigh in this March, I will have lost weight compared to last year.

In knitting news, I'm still plugging along on my lace scarf (which I really need to take a picture of), my sweater (still doing ribbing), and my socks (I'm on the second foot). Hopefully, I will have knitting pictures to show you all in the next few days.

Labels: , ,

5 comments:

At Wednesday, January 24, 2007 11:00:00 PM, Blogger Bezzie said...

Wow 18 miles! Impressive!

Poor kitty! (But that is a great pic!)

 
At Thursday, January 25, 2007 9:32:00 AM, Blogger CelticCastOn said...

Sock is on my lap staring at poor Zoie in disbelief.
Poor thing!
Go girl go, you keep that milage up and you'll be loosing weight in no time.

 
At Thursday, January 25, 2007 11:10:00 AM, Blogger Samantha said...

Wet kitties are hilarious!! :)

 
At Thursday, January 25, 2007 2:02:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, poor kitty! (although he does look silly)

Your dinner looks incredibly yummy!

 
At Friday, January 26, 2007 3:28:00 PM, Blogger ~Tonia~ said...

Love the kitty picture. My husband did that to our cat once (note I said once, LOL. Our cat wasn't too happy about it that was for sure. That is a priceless picture though. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home