Thursday, August 10, 2006

When All Is Fair and Bright and True

Or just when yarn arrives. :)

Sundara sock yarn in pretty blue. Mmmmm, pretty "Moonshadow" lace weight from Spin 'n' Stuff. I have oodles of this. I love it. You should feel it. You should smell it. You should see it in person. I love this yarn. I almost didn't post about this because I'm covetous. I want all of her yarn for myself. My good sense has prevailed however, because the yarn bounty should be shared by all. Seriously, check out her wares.

Ann and Kay, you Queens of the Mason-Dixon knitting, you smart-*ssed ladies of the washcloth. If you ever read this, I want you to know . . . these are wash clothes 9 and 10. It's like a disease. I CAN'T STOP!!!!

2 comments:

At Friday, August 11, 2006 9:53:00 AM, Blogger Beth said...

You should have kept it to yourself. I'm tring not to shop dagnabbit!

 
At Friday, August 11, 2006 1:08:00 PM, Blogger Melissa said...

Gorgeous yarn!!
Love the washcloths. They are so adictive

 

Post a Comment

<< Home