Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Reliving the Miracle

I didn't get a chance to post the rest of my pictures from this weekend. For you, my wonderful readers, I give you knitters on the move.

Knitters congregating.

The knitting line.
Um, that wasn't the end of the line. The line actually wrapped around the room and down the aisle beside me. This was just the first third approximately.

Did I mention the finished objects from this weekend? No? Well, three raggies, and one ankle sock are how long it takes to drive from Will's to Monroe, to Ann Arbor, to wait for the Harlot, hear a great speech, wait for my book to be signed, and drive from Ann Arbor home. I'm pretty pleased with the raggies. This brings my total to seven!

The ankle socks are something I just threw together. I did a K2P2 ribbing and a short row heel from memory with the Harlot's usual toe shaping and her alteration. (skip the last knit row between the final two rows of decreases at the toe) It turned out pretty well don't you think?


This? I don't know what you're talking about. Just because I had a coupon from my LYS burning a hole in my pocket doesn't mean I stopped there and bought a book and some yarn. Nope, not me. ;)

2 comments:

At Wednesday, August 02, 2006 7:28:00 AM, Blogger xyz said...

Wow...You caught me making a weird face mid-row in one of your pics, and I look really stupid. LOL.

 
At Wednesday, August 02, 2006 9:20:00 AM, Blogger Melissa said...

Great FOs!! And a wonderful purchase.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home