Thursday, July 27, 2006

Gone, All Gone

Lost, kaput, disappeared into thin air. All of my hard work on the newsletter down the drain.

I'm the editor for our State rabbit club newsletter and I knew it needed to be to the printer by last Monday. I got it in on time, barely, but didn't make a back up. Yea, that's right, I didn't make a back up.

The file corrupted. It's gone. All gone. I have all of the parts to put it back together, but the finished work is gone. Now I have to get it finished by next Monday to go out. I'm so stressed. There went my nice relaxing weekend. I'm still going to Michigan, and judging rabbits, and eating out with Will, and meeting the Harlot, but I won't be knitting all weekend and relaxing like I had planned. I'm pissed.

These make me feel better.

I'm going to go nurse my head cold and try to regain my sanity.

Update: I am leaving tonight and will not return until late Sunday. I promise to post on Monday night, but will not get a chance to post tonight or Sunday unless I can arrange it from the hotel room. It will be the first time I haven't posted on a Friday or Sunday since I started the blog in May. Thank you for your support and comments as I attempt to recreate the newsletter and still see the Beloved Yarn Harlot. **Hugs**

3 comments:

At Friday, July 28, 2006 8:46:00 AM, Blogger Christa said...

Aww.. I'm glad the kitties give you some comfort, but that stinks! And to have a cold, on top of everything! Well, I hope you feel better soon, and that the putting together goes more quickly this time around and leaves you some time to relax and knit like you had hoped..

 
At Friday, July 28, 2006 11:23:00 AM, Blogger CygKnit said...

Oh, honey. How awful.

The kitty faces help, I am sure, but they don't give back lost knitting time, do they?

:(

 
At Saturday, July 29, 2006 2:04:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm so sorry! :-(

Hang in there, and have a good trip.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home