Sunday, August 06, 2006

Overloaded


I walked in on this and had to take a picture. I admire Dot for trying to accomodate all of the kittens at once, but whoa! How many kittens can she fit in there? They are 8 weeks old after all. It's about time to wean them.

I like how she's got one paw on the back of two different kittens too.


Gratuitous kitten shot. They finally sat still for me. I even caught the black boy in mid groom of the Fluffy black and white girl. Hee hee


There has been knitting going on. Here are the finished ankle socks for Mom.

That's 7 raggies and 1 pair of socks done for Christmas. I started a few more Christmas projects, you know project monogamy was just not my thing. Which may be why I now have three WIPs and I desperately want to start another one. :)

PS Kristi and CygKnit, I haven't forgotten your packages, I've just been a little distracted.

3 comments:

At Sunday, August 06, 2006 8:58:00 PM, Blogger CygKnit said...

First off, I gasped when I saw poor Dot's face. I do hope she kicks those kittens out of the nest soon (its for their own good, right??)

Secondly my dear, any package from the Knitter Bunny is a happy and welcome surprise guarenteed to make my day--heck, my week! You have so much going on to worry about the post office.

Finally, you are amazing with the presents. I just seem to collect wool...

 
At Monday, August 07, 2006 1:17:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love that cat photo. Now that is a seriously dedicated mama!

 
At Monday, August 07, 2006 1:53:00 PM, Blogger PBnJ said...

Kitty pictures are just too funny. I remember my mama cat doing that with her almost grown kittens! Nice socks too!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home