Thursday, August 03, 2006

Quick and Dirty

Ok, maybe I'm the only one who is dirty. It was a busy day of showing goats today. I enjoyed myself thoroughly and got quite dirty. I also taught my new friend Laney to knit. She was a natural from the get go. I'm taking her a skein from the stash tonight to get her started. She also lives just five miles from a yarn store at home. I sense a new addict knitter.

I came home tonight to take care of the bunnies and check on Stash. She is doing better, but I'm afraid she has some infection. I have an appointment for her at the vet's office on Saturday morning. She is still eating, drinking, playing, and has no fever yet. Except for the swelling on her neck, you wouldn't know anything is wrong with her.

I have to get going. It's back to the fair for some more showing tomorrow.

2 comments:

At Thursday, August 03, 2006 9:04:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

My neighbor's dog had the same thing a year or so ago -- abscess + maggot. The vet said the dog must have eaten some rabbit poop it found in their yard. Sound like a possibility for Stash?

 
At Friday, August 04, 2006 2:11:00 PM, Blogger Melissa said...

Hope the vet visit goes well!
Congrats on a new addict. I have a new one coming along at work.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home