Wednesday, July 19, 2006

My Wheel is Home!

I have an Ashford Traveller and I let a friend borrow it for part of the summer while I focused on my knitting. I was getting a bit worried though as I was running out of time to finish my entries for the State Fair. Tonight I picked up my wheel and set about creating some single ply Ile de France/Dorset cross fingering weight yarn. I'm thinking a great lacy scarf out of this.


Now I just have to get this finished and move on to the two-ply.

The flower from yesterday was a clematis.

Now for kitten pictures! Once again the kittens have a look of terror in their eyes. Its the flash people, I am not terrorizing the sweet little fluffies. They are quite happy to play with me, they just aren't very impressed with camera.

2 comments:

At Thursday, July 20, 2006 11:10:00 AM, Blogger PBnJ said...

Knitter Bunny! You spin too?! too cool! I can't wait to get a wheel! I've been spinning on a homemade spindle. Lots of fun!
And the kitties are so adorable! I can just imagine them purring right now! :D

 
At Thursday, July 20, 2006 11:43:00 AM, Blogger CygKnit said...

How's the State Fair work going? You were afraid that it wouldn't speak to you in time? What's it saying?

OMG, love the baby kitties. Perfect timing.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home