Sunday, July 23, 2006

Right on Track

Project Status:
1. Knitted Shawl-Done! Triangles Within Triangles Shawl
2. Knitted Accessory- Done! Here There Be Dragons Socks
3. Single Ply Yarn-Done! Ile De France/Dorset Cross 296 yds. of lace weight
4. Plied Yarn- Done! Tussah Silk in Yellow, Orange, and Red 124 yds. 2-ply sport weight
5. Knitted Handspun- Done! Knitted Knucks (without embroidery for Fair)

I am done. Shout it from the roof tops. I am done. Twist set, yarn dried, lace blocked, ends woven in. I am done. Now I have five days to make it presentable before I turn it in. lol

Pictures for your viewing pleasure. :)

2 comments:

At Sunday, July 23, 2006 9:43:00 PM, Blogger CygKnit said...

I am simply in awe.

*bows*

 
At Sunday, July 23, 2006 11:43:00 PM, Blogger PBnJ said...

Great Job! Congrats to you on a huge job well done! I hope you win lotsa ribbons!!! :D

 

Post a Comment

<< Home