Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Anwers and More Questions

The socks are "Here There Be Dragons" pattern by the Keyboard Biologist. I first saw the pattern on Claudia's Blog. I love the pattern. I'm hooked. It is easy for me, but keeps my attention. If you're interested, pop over to the Keyboard Biologist and get yourself a fun sock pattern. I am going to be making this again.

I have a pretty little flower blooming. It makes me happy. Do you know what kind of flower it is? Answer tomorrow along with kitten pictures, because Wednesdays are for kitten pictures (At least until they are too old to be absolutely adorable. Then I may have to resort to Dutch baby Wednesdays.)

3 comments:

At Wednesday, July 19, 2006 12:56:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've seen that flower before, but I can't remember the name of it. Argh.

 
At Wednesday, July 19, 2006 6:25:00 PM, Blogger CygKnit said...

I'm no help on the flower (says the girl sitting in the library).

Thanks for the point over to the socks :)

 
At Wednesday, July 19, 2006 8:54:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your Clematis is beautiful !
Evelyn

 

Post a Comment

<< Home