Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Glorious Day

The drive was beautiful, the show was different, the kids were eager to learn. All in all, I would give this day an A.

I have another dish rag on the needles. They are addicting I must say, and the fact that I bought a whole lot of cotton Sugar n Cream does make me want to whip up a couple dozen. Christmas presents here I come!

I took my raggy with me but didn't have any time to work on it today. I luxuriated in the luscious green growth in southern Indiana.

I also learned that I won't be judging really late on Saturday so Will and I will get to have a nice dinner in Ann Arbor and a nice lunch the next day before I get to see the Yarn Harlot. I'm really looking forward to this weekend because our five year anniversary is today and this weekend will be sort of an anniversary trip. We're staying in a hotel and having dinner and maybe we'll see a movie and I'm just really looking forward to it.

More knitting content and kitten pictures tomorrow.

3 comments:

At Wednesday, July 26, 2006 8:16:00 AM, Blogger Melissa said...

Happy Anniversary. Hope your trip to see the Harlot is awesome!

 
At Wednesday, July 26, 2006 8:26:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy anniversary! And have fun on your trip. I'm envious!

 
At Wednesday, July 26, 2006 1:08:00 PM, Blogger CygKnit said...

Yay! Happy Anniversary!

Have fun at the Yarn Harlot talk. I had a great time and met some great bloggers at mine.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home