Thursday, July 20, 2006

Makin' the yarn is makin' me happy


Woohoo! 290 yards of pretty reds in a slightly heavier than lace weight yarn. I still have a good hunk of my eight ounces left too, so I will be making more of this after State Fair. I just need to set the twist on this. Now I can start my two-ply in the pretty fire orange and red silk. Or maybe I'll make the two-ply out of the blue and green soy silk. I'll let you know soon.

I'm going to go work on my socks now. I promise that I will start doing my proper posts after I get my projects done.

2 comments:

At Friday, July 21, 2006 9:31:00 AM, Blogger CygKnit said...

So.
Very.
Beautiful.

 
At Friday, July 21, 2006 11:59:00 AM, Blogger PBnJ said...

It's soooo pretty! I love the color, and you did a fine job spinning it too!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home