Thursday, June 29, 2006

Say It With Me Now

Mason-Dixon. Mason-Dixon. Shh. Mason-Dixon.

What? You may be asking yourself. I have a slight twitch and a BIG problem. I've done it. I've gone yarn crazy and a lot little insane. Look at what I bought. hee hee hee (wild giggling) It was on sale. And guess what, as part of the prize I'm going to let the winner pick two skeins so that they too may join in the mad, crazy dish rag fun.

Dish rags you say? You're going to make hand knit dish rags? Yes. That is a resounding yes. Not only am I going to make dish rags, I am going to give them as presents at Christmas. Easy peasy, inexpensive happy-go-lucky dish rags. I think I might faint from all of the yarn enthusiasm.

Did I mention that I might have purchased Folk Solks by Nancy Bush and One Skein by Leigh Radford tonight. I also found some vital components to a secret prize at hobby lobby. Do you remember my stop by Inspired Fire? Well, I found some neat things there and I might have some fun little items for the contest prize.

What's that? Did you say ENOUGH OF THE KNITTING, WE WANT BUNNIES!? Why didn't you say so before. If you wanted bunnies you only had to ask. These are brand new, barely out of the womb, mere hours old, baby dutch bunnies. The torts are born pure pink, but will have their orange coloring within 48 hours.

More kitten pictures? My aren't we demanding tonight, but I suppose a kitten picture wouldn't hurt. :)

Too blurry? You want another one to make up for the blurry picture? Oh, ok.

Enjoy! (Please ingore the look of abject terror in the kitten's eyes. No kittens were harmed in the making of this blog post.)

3 comments:

At Thursday, June 29, 2006 7:53:00 PM, Blogger PBnJ said...

Mason-Dixon....I won that book a while back in a blog contest. It's a really great book. But I have yet to do any of the projects out of it. Looks like you are going to have lots of warsh-raggy fun! :D
Newborn bunnies -neat! I don't think I've ever seen newborn ones before. Such cute kitties, too. I know I always say the same thing - so cute so cute so cute, but you just can't get enough of bunnies and kitties!

 
At Friday, June 30, 2006 1:09:00 PM, Blogger CygKnit said...

Raise your hand if you're high on wool fumes!

(Yes, this means you.)

Of course, love the baby pics.

 
At Sunday, July 02, 2006 8:01:00 PM, Blogger Eleni said...

I think we must have hit the same sale! I had that moment at AC Moore a few weeks ago when it was all $1/ball and I could actually feel my mind and my wallet slipping away while I heard the chant of dishcloth, dishcloth, dishcloth over and over in my head.

Love the babies!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home