Sunday, June 25, 2006

One Month Blogiversary

Today I have officially been blogging for one month. I've already been blessed to meet several great bloggers and non-bloggers across the country. I look forward each day to sharing my knitting and reading other blogs on the internet.

Someone left a very insistent, but nice comment on my blog. Amy, of the Knitty Blog, asked for more bunny pictures. I give you more bunny pictures.


The top picture is of a 3 day old litter. The middle picture is a 3 1/2 week old litter. This litter is a mix of black and blue babies. Both black and blue babies can be born to a black or blue dam depending on the sire. I only raise three vaireties (colors) of Dutch rabbits, blacks, blues, and tortoises. There are six recognized varieties. If you are interested in finding out more about Dutch rabbits, click on the ADRC link in my sidebar.

Lest you think that I haven't been knitting. I started the second of the Monica socks to avoid the dreaded second sock syndrome and I've been working on the waffle rib socks for myself as well. I've turned the heel and am traveling nicely along the foot.






I just love how this is knitting up. It fits well, and I am happy to say that for once I am knitting a sock that I can keep. The next project that I'm starting (once I finish these socks of course) is a pair of cabled socks for Will. I made sure that he approved the yarn, so now I just need to finish some projects. Hee hee. We'll see how long that takes.

5 comments:

At Sunday, June 25, 2006 4:20:00 PM, Blogger Amy R Singer said...

wow, you're fast! thank you for the bunny fix! i know i'm a pushy broad, but when it comes to bunnies, i can't help myself.

i should be returning the favor on my blog next month. i have some bunny photography catching up to do.

 
At Sunday, June 25, 2006 7:43:00 PM, Blogger PBnJ said...

Oh, bunnies! Little bundles of sweet cuteness! :) (Swoon) Oh, happy blogiversary by the way. I got a little distracted by the bunny cuteness.

 
At Monday, June 26, 2006 9:18:00 AM, Blogger CygKnit said...

I am quite grateful to Amy--I've been begging for kitty pictures and felt bad asking for bunnies, too. Now, my desire for the Angoras increases ten-fold.

Thanks--I think.

 
At Monday, June 26, 2006 4:35:00 PM, Blogger Melissa said...

Love love love the cute little bunnies!
Happy Blogiversary!
And thanks again for all your help with Little G's photo contest! :)

 
At Monday, June 26, 2006 6:18:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What cute bunnies! How ironic that I found your page when I LOVE bunnies AND knitting! lol

 

Post a Comment

<< Home