Thursday, June 22, 2006

Zucchini are a comin'

I must say that when a sight like this greets your eyes, you just have to smile.

All of those happy flowers are destined to be my zucchini this summer. Zucchini bread, fried zucchini, baked zucchini, roasted zucchini, zucchini on the grill, sauteed zucchini. Mmmmm. My mouth waters just thinking about it.


This little beauty is one of my eggplants. Eggplant parmesan, fried eggplant, um, uh, well that's it. I only eat eggplant two ways.

Still, look at the happy flowers and the happy leaves. :)

Now for CygKnit, the CygKnit, I give you. . .

Kitty pictures!

Hee Hee. This one is so funny. I love the kitty close-ups.

Not to mention the cute kitty on the lap.

As for knitting pictures. We have here, the first Monica sock, out of the corner, happily obeying my commands. This is Lionbrand self striping sock yarn. I don't remember the color right off hand.

I think it is coming along quite well and if you look closely you can see my bare toes. Have no fear, I am making some socks for myself as well.

They are made of the Jojoland yarn in the same color as my prize yarn in a waffle rib pattern. BTW give a shout out to Holly and her new blog at PBNJ's Fibery Goodness. My apologies for the blurry photo.

3 comments:

At Thursday, June 22, 2006 8:00:00 PM, Blogger PBnJ said...

Yum...Zucchini. But I like yellow squash best! Cute cute kitties again. And beautiful socks.
Thanks for the shout out, I'm still trying to figure everything out on my blog. Haven't been able to get pictures to load yet. Argh!
Have a great day!

 
At Friday, June 23, 2006 12:45:00 AM, Blogger CygKnit said...

Ohhhh! Your zucchini are farther along than mine! I can't wait for them, either, though I did have to convice my sweetie we had room.

And thank you for the kitties. Best medicine, ever.

Glad to hear that your socks are obeying :)

 
At Sunday, June 25, 2006 11:36:00 AM, Blogger Amy R Singer said...

oh, heavens -- the kittens are adorable, but I really neeeeeed some baby dutch bunny pictures! more, please?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home