Monday, June 19, 2006

Hell Hath No Fury. . . Like A Knitter Parted From Her Yarn Money

Credit card fraud can happen to you. How do I know you ask? Because it happened to me on my last statement. Now, I don't want to scare you, the person charged a mere $94.35, but the fact that it even happened has me on edge. If they can use my card for one purchase, what's to stop them from using it for thousands of dollars worth of stuff? And not even good stuff like yarn or dog toys or kitty food. I called the credit card company as soon as I noticed the charge (which was right when I freakin' opened the envelope people!) and had them cancel my card and issue a new one. Now I have to go through some fraud statement things and I just do NOT feel like fighting over my money that some jerk had no right to rip off.

What in the hell possesses people to go jack off some other person's money? I'm trying to be nice here, live my life, be a good person, donate to charities. What gives you(the jerk) the right to try and take my hard earned cash? I didn't go rip the needles out of your mother's hands! I'm a college student, I have very little money, why are you trying to take it?!?! I'm sorry, my blog friends, I've known about this since Friday, but I didn't want it to interrupt my happy yarn buying trip (and bunny show). However, I felt the need to blow off some steam over this. I hope this person, this credit card information stealing, piece of sh*t dies a lonely life with no one to knit him/her warm mittens, and I hope this person freezes and dies a horrible death for want of wool. There. I'm done.

Other news. On a happy note, the kittens came out to see me tonight. This is the first night that they ventured from beneath the bunny cages and I was so happy to see their furry little behinds slowly walking around by the food bowl (looking for mama) and meowing their little heads off. Um, the last part got a little old. I do know a great way to get Dot in the barn though, I hold a kitten and let it yowl. She comes running, I close the door, and I pat the kitten on the head while setting it among its siblings. Very satisfying being able to get the cat in the door quickly.

Also, if you haven't wandered over to Melissa's blog, please go vote for Little G. Details about the contest are posted on her blog. If you vote for Little G and leave her a note, she'll enter you in a contest. You can also click on the button in my sidebar for Little G to go vote. Polls are open until next Sunday, the 25th. Thanks in advance for helping Melissa.

2 comments:

At Monday, June 19, 2006 10:12:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

): ): ): ): ):
So sorry you're having to deal with that! Ugh!!!!

 
At Tuesday, June 20, 2006 9:22:00 AM, Blogger CygKnit said...

I don't know what possesses (oy, spelling!) people to steal from others. Especially college students, who seriosly don't have extra. I can only hope that it's like kicking a nun: kiss heaven goodbye! (And I'm not even Catholic)

You know, I don't think anyone will argue if you put up more kitty pics. Or bunnies, for that matter. Just sayin'.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home