Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Official Scores: Part 2















I'm done! I'm done! Do you see this? It's a FO!
Shawl-1
Kelli-2 (Hey, fringe counts as a point on its own!)

Official length of the Project Spectrum Betty Boop Blue Shawl: 72 inches. I'm still 66 inches.

I'm going to go post it on Lolly's PS flickr tonight.

And I might have cast on some socks. What?! I'm done with the shawl, its ok that I cast on some socks. I'm going to work on the other pair tonight I promise. I'll try to get an action shot soon.

You know how I said that the REMC was going to bury the cable today?

This is definitely NOT buried. Grrr.

CygKnit asked for more kitty pictures. I put them all on my lap and took some cute kitty pictures. Please ignore the blindingly white "chicken legs."

They are even starting to try kitten food! I love having a lap full of squirming, wiggling, furry, loveable kitties. More knitting news tomorrow night.

Keep up the knitting, and remember, Every day is a good day when . . . you have a lap full of kittens! :)

2 comments:

At Wednesday, June 21, 2006 7:30:00 PM, Blogger PBnJ said...

Congratulations on finishing the shawl! and such fuzzy cuteness! Love the kittens!

 
At Thursday, June 22, 2006 9:02:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Beautiful shawl and those kittens are so cute!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home