Monday, June 26, 2006

Sock Progress

I could dance, I could sing, I could recite poetry, but I think I'll show you sock pictures instead. :)

Here we have a completed Waffle Rib Sock for me. I am so pleased with how this turned out. Please forgive the poor lighting. It stormed mighty hard here at the bunny farm and it is simply too wet to take the sock outside for pictures in the fading light. It is so fresh and clean outside. It's even a bit nippy this evening now that the storm has passed.




Here we have the second Monica sock, heel turned and the beginning of gusset decreases. Not only have I beaten the second sock curse, but I feel very good that I've already made it to the gusset decreases. Of course, I found out that I had knit the first sock two inches too long, so I will be frogging it back those two inches as soon as I finish the second sock. :(



Just because CygKnit is so hooked on the Angora rabbits. I give you English Angora babies from my first litter in Oct. 2004. (Ha! Amy, I didn't even give you a chance to be a "pushy broad!" :P )

These babies are about 10 days old. The bottom picture shows a few of the babies at about 4 weeks old.


So what do you think? Leave a comment on my blog if you want more bunny pictures tomorrow. If I get 6 comments that say "Yes, we want more bunny pictures!" I promise to post at least three more bunny pictures tomorrow.

2 comments:

At Tuesday, June 27, 2006 3:28:00 PM, Blogger CygKnit said...

Bunnies! Bunnies! BUNNIES!

(If I post 4 more times, does it count?)

 
At Monday, January 09, 2012 8:36:00 PM, Blogger FrankSharp said...

They are so cute! Very important that this rabbit eat well and get it's needs met so that they can have success with training as well as turn into a happy pet.


Facts About Rabbits

 

Post a Comment

<< Home