Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Yummy



Kelli likes PEZ. And I have the perfect little guy to share it with, namely my little neighbor at home who is a PEZ fanatic. Plus, who can go wrong with some tea and sock yarn? Mountain Colors sock yarn, mmmmm. I've never tried it, but it is most definitely SQUISHY! (Socks should always be squishy.) Thanks Imbrium for holding a contest, I am most honored to win it. :)

I also suffered a small indignity today. Mind you, I was headed to the dermatologist to have a mole removed. I had planned on having a mole removed. Said mole was to be removed from one jaw line of said Knitter Bunny. This mole was not removed, in fact it was deemed fine by Dr. Lady Dermatologist. Sadly, this was not to be for a different mole in a somewhat more *erm* delicate spot somewhat south of the panty line. (No, not that far south! Get your mind out of the gutter. ) This resulted in a somewhat achy spot and I'm not feeling 100% tonight. As such, short post.

Hopefully, another episode of the sock hunter will air by Friday. If not, here's why: I'm going to see the Harlot, with Kristi and Pat and Erin and Kellie and oh my! Oh, and, I'm going to get my book signed, see? Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha, I have the new book!


Labels: ,

2 comments:

At Wednesday, March 28, 2007 9:27:00 PM, Blogger ~Tonia~ said...

What a lovely package!!! Yay for winning.

Ouch. I hope you feel better soon.

Have a great time seeing the Harlot!!

 
At Thursday, March 29, 2007 6:03:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You lucky duck!!!
I wish she'd come all the way across her own country *grumble*

 

Post a Comment

<< Home