Friday, March 23, 2007

Michigan Again

I'm becoming a regular MI visitor. lol I'm headed up to judge another bunny show. If you're in the LaPeer, MI area tomorrow, I'll be at the fairgrounds. :)

I've started another pair of socks, it's one of the patterns in the new Interweave Knits Favorites book. Bet ya can't guess which one. lol

My sweater is on hold for a while, as I'm working on two secret projects. I should be able to blog about one of them in a week or so. :) Terrible sneaky bunny.

I'll see you all on Sunday or Monday!

Labels:

2 comments:

At Friday, March 23, 2007 10:52:00 AM, Blogger ~Tonia~ said...

Have a great time, but most importantly safe travels.

Hummm which sock????

 
At Saturday, March 24, 2007 8:41:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

There could be worse places to be, say Arkansas. But then I'm a Northern girl, I love the upper states. Have a good trip.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home