Tuesday, February 06, 2007

What the ???

Um, who ordered the Chilly with a side of SNOW?????




(No, Zoie is not an outside cat. Occassionally she likes to try to go outside. She was mightily thwarted tonight by this cold, cold wet stuff.)

Luckily my pipes have continued to run. Much to my delight. (heh, make that dee- light, kind of sarcastic and southern)

My knitting is back on track, pictures still to come, perhaps tomorrow, as I'm pretty well snowed in. Homework is coming along. I'm on track for the bunny shows this weekend ( in Huntington, IN at the fairgrounds if any of ya'll want to swing over and say hello, Sat night and Sun. am through about 5pm barring a blizzard). I'm working on work at home which is a blessing. Another season of "Murder She Wrote" landed on my doorstep today (te amo "Murder She Wrote"). Guess what I'll be doing tomorrow. :)

And, I won a contest! OMG, I have the worst luck in the world, but hugs to Imbrium aka Nerd Knits and the random number generator for picking me. I feel so loved. :)

Oh, and Cynthia, remember that promise I made you? Something about burying you in baby socks? Let the deluge begin. (those are all pairs, in case it's hard to tell, the ends, well something about superstition and Jewish folklore, and I don't know, go ask Cynthia) ;)

Labels: , ,

8 comments:

At Tuesday, February 06, 2007 11:36:00 PM, Blogger ~Tonia~ said...

We got the snow too. I was so excited. Guess it helps knowing that I don't have to travel in it.

The wee socks are so cute! So what is this about the ends and superstition? I am curious now.

Yay for winning the contest!!!! Congratulations!!

 
At Wednesday, February 07, 2007 9:03:00 AM, Blogger CelticCastOn said...

ahhh Zoie! Was she shaking her paws when she came back in???
I had a crazy dream last night that you called me and I could hear Will in the background, telling you something that you needed to tell me and he had the weirdest accent but I thought it was sooo cute.......... Yes yes I know I'm weird but I'm dreams are weirder *if thats a word*

 
At Wednesday, February 07, 2007 9:41:00 AM, Blogger Bezzie said...

ha ha! Poor little Zoie, she doesn't know what she was getting herself into did she?

 
At Wednesday, February 07, 2007 10:26:00 AM, Blogger CygKnit said...

Those are some great looking socks. Thank you! I can't wait to see them (and put them on his wee toes).

My silly kitty did the same thing as yours: about a half a dozen steps into the snow, she decided that inside was a faaaar better place. Hope Zoie is nice and toasty

 
At Wednesday, February 07, 2007 12:47:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh I so wish we had snow to play in. Although I wouldn't want frozen pipes.

 
At Wednesday, February 07, 2007 6:43:00 PM, Blogger Suzie said...

BBBrrr!!! Just looking at that pic gave me a chill! Glad you got the book in good condition!!! Stay warm!

 
At Friday, February 09, 2007 1:58:00 PM, Blogger AR said...

Yucky snow!

Cute baby socks.

 
At Friday, February 09, 2007 4:04:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think the ends thing has something to do with finishing something for the baby before it is born being a bad thing...cute sockage, though :o)

As for snow - we FINALLY got some here and I am so. happy. No seriously, I live in Massachusetts because I like snow and cold in the Wintertime - if the idea of living in Upstate NY again didn't make me break out in a rash we'd be living in Watertown by now - EIGHT FEET of snow out there!!

...and I should probably mention that we are a snowmobiling family... ;o)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home