Sunday, December 17, 2006

Puppies, Itty Bitty Socks, and a Contest Winner

So Saturday, Will and I went up to see the Brittany puppies that Mike and Mary Ann had for sale. They were born November 4 (two days after my birthday) and I had been waiting for weeks to go see the little puff balls.

The puppies are so cute. I want to snuggle up with all of them. Only they'd poop and pee all over, I know.
I took some great pix of the little cutie-pies. There are five females and four males. Will picked out a little male. I didn't get a shot of the two of them together, but maybe for Christmas. :)

Aren't they sweet? I love the little female on the left side of the picture above. If I could have bought two, I would have picked her out for myself. Oops! I guess I took this bottom picture turned.


I also finished a great little mini project. Thank you Kelly! I love this little mini sock blocker keychain. I had enough Koigu leftover from my socks to make a mini sock and I love the little thing dearly. It makes me think of giving tiny sock ornaments for Christmas. :) (Sorry that the picture is so fuzzy.)

On to the contest. I put everyone's name in a bowl and pulled out Ren! So Ren, send me your mailing address and I'll ship this sweet calendar off to you asap.

5 comments:

At Sunday, December 17, 2006 9:43:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awww, the puppies are so cute!

I love the little sock; what size needles did you have to use?

Congratulations Ren!

 
At Monday, December 18, 2006 9:39:00 AM, Blogger AR said...

They are cute! That's how they trick you, though, cuz you fall in love then they get big and shed all over. LOL

Super cute little sock!

 
At Monday, December 18, 2006 10:10:00 AM, Blogger CelticCastOn said...

awww PUPPIES!!!!
I WANT A PUPPY!!!!!!!!!!
Love the little sock, I haven't made my own yet, but I love looking at everyone elses :)
YAY Ren!

 
At Monday, December 18, 2006 12:53:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh you are so lucky! You know I picked out my dog Abner because he peeed on me. I figure he was marking me as his human mommy.

I just love puppies!

 
At Monday, December 18, 2006 2:58:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oooooo they are too cute. I keep myself away from puppies, kittens or anything cute like that because I have no will power with them. I would have a zoo if I could.

Love the little sock, it is way cute!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home