Wednesday, December 06, 2006

I Read Knitter Bunny and All I Got Was This Lousy Post

I have so many things that I want to post about, but I'm still having trouble organizing my thoughts. As a result, I am going to atempt a very Harlot list.

1. Stash had her surgery Monday and is doing fine. She will get her stitches out in about 10 days. I do wish that she would stop trying to climb into the attic in the bunny barn. I know she's going to pull a stitch if she keeps up those shenanigans.

2. I am two pages into my last real paper of the semester. I need to write two more pages and do my edits before I leave on Friday.

3. My nose is as bright as Rudolph's. No you are not getting a picture of it.

4. I may have invented a new cookie. I'm thinking of calling them "Chocolate Mint Moose Cookies." I may or may not let you know more later on. I may also be having them test baked by a few friends.

5. I have this sneaking suspicion that my wool fumes may have caused the mother-of-all-colds that has smacked my ass this week. I also suspect that I may still be experiencing wool fumes and as such may not be thinking quite right.

6. I am gearing up for California and trying to decide what knitting to take with me. Help. Please help. Take my knitting options away so that I MUST take Grandma's shawl with me. I have some of this Louisa Harding Kimono Angora . . .

7. Well, I thought that I had a seven. Oh wait, I do. No, no, I was wrong, I don't.

8. Oh, so, CygKnit had this really interesting post up that made me think about Christmas and holidays, and religions, and what it means to have those symbols. You should read it.

Um, that's all. More on the contest tomorrow or Friday.

6 comments:

At Thursday, December 07, 2006 1:08:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad to hear that Stash is going well. Of course that is other than trying to climb every where she isn't supposed to.

Hope you can kick the cold soon. They always run me down so much.

Good luck on finishing the paper. Sounds like you are doing good so far on it.

Take your Grandma's shawl!!! You know that you should. :)

Have a great time in California.

 
At Thursday, December 07, 2006 6:05:00 AM, Blogger CelticCastOn said...

MOOSE COOKIES!!! yummmm
Take something fun to knit with you, if it was me i'd just procastinate about knitting if i didn't want to knit he shawl :)

 
At Thursday, December 07, 2006 8:28:00 AM, Blogger AR said...

Dumb ass smackin' cold! Hope you feel better soon.

I'll test your recipe, if they have chocolate, I'm your girl!!

Of course you know you really want to take the shawl, so just do it. :)

 
At Thursday, December 07, 2006 8:34:00 AM, Blogger AR said...

Oh, yeah, I could tell you how your cookies bake up in a toaster oven, 'cuz my real oven is dead! I forgot for a minute!

 
At Thursday, December 07, 2006 7:47:00 PM, Blogger NeedleTart said...

Cookies are *not* a sometimes food! Re-ci-pe!
Hope the cold is gone soon. As for that Xi-cam stuff, I read yesterday where it can destroy your sense of smell, would this help with the yarn fumes? Of course, it might also affect your sense of taste and then you wouldn't need all those cookies.....just sayin',

 
At Tuesday, December 12, 2006 11:20:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad Stash is doing okay!

I hope you managed to kick the cold before leaving for CA - nothing sucks more than flying with a head cold...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home