I Read Knitter Bunny and All I Got Was This Lousy Post
I have so many things that I want to post about, but I'm still having trouble organizing my thoughts. As a result, I am going to atempt a very Harlot list.
1. Stash had her surgery Monday and is doing fine. She will get her stitches out in about 10 days. I do wish that she would stop trying to climb into the attic in the bunny barn. I know she's going to pull a stitch if she keeps up those shenanigans.
2. I am two pages into my last real paper of the semester. I need to write two more pages and do my edits before I leave on Friday.
3. My nose is as bright as Rudolph's. No you are not getting a picture of it.
4. I may have invented a new cookie. I'm thinking of calling them "Chocolate Mint Moose Cookies." I may or may not let you know more later on. I may also be having them test baked by a few friends.
5. I have this sneaking suspicion that my wool fumes may have caused the mother-of-all-colds that has smacked my ass this week. I also suspect that I may still be experiencing wool fumes and as such may not be thinking quite right.
6. I am gearing up for California and trying to decide what knitting to take with me. Help. Please help. Take my knitting options away so that I MUST take Grandma's shawl with me. I have some of this Louisa Harding Kimono Angora . . .
7. Well, I thought that I had a seven. Oh wait, I do. No, no, I was wrong, I don't.
8. Oh, so, CygKnit had this really interesting post up that made me think about Christmas and holidays, and religions, and what it means to have those symbols. You should read it.
Um, that's all. More on the contest tomorrow or Friday.