Sunday, December 03, 2006

Horrible, Icky, Yucky, No Good Day

I'm sick. Blechy sick. Fever, headache, sore throat, stuffy nose. I was working along so hard the last few weeks with school and work and I knew that I was getting sick, but I kept trying to avoid it. This morning it finally hit me.

Luckily, I am dropping down to half-time work until the start of the next semester. so I have Monday and Friday off. Which is great, because Friday I'm flying to Fresno, CA to judge rabbits all weekend.

I'm also nearly done with my classes. I have two more papers to write by Friday at 5 pm. The tylenol is finally starting to subdue my raging head, so I am going to attempt to write one of my papers today.

Stash, (remember my sweet little kitten?) will be 6 months old this week and as a result has an appointment with the Doctor tomorrow. We will not be having any little kitties sired by her brother. No incest in these kitties, thank you very much.

Now, as luck would have it, I have a little gift for you all for the holdiays. While I'm gone I will be running a contest. The contest winner will get a very nice prize. I'll tell you more about that before I leave.

As I'm having a little trouble organizing my thoughts, I'm going to go curl up in the chair, eat a little chickie soup and work on my papers. Then I'm going to convince Will to put up the Christmas lights so that I can see happy little lights along my walkway. Then I might take a little nappy, which I've never told you before, is very difficult for me. I can't seem to take naps. This vexed my mother to no end when I was little. ;)

11 comments:

At Sunday, December 03, 2006 4:01:00 PM, Blogger Ren said...

i hope you get to feeling better and good luck taking a nap; they're really quite fun!

 
At Sunday, December 03, 2006 4:26:00 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Along with the refusal to wear sweatervests, I assume. Have a great trip. Hope you feel better.

 
At Sunday, December 03, 2006 6:28:00 PM, Blogger needlefingers said...

Count our household amongst the sickies as well. I have the cough variation of it, my sweetie has the head congestion.

We had both taken Friday as a vacation day, and spent the weekend snorting and hacking. Oh yes. It's lovely.

Maybe we'll all feel better soon.

 
At Sunday, December 03, 2006 7:13:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Get well so you can visit our twosome soon ;)

 
At Sunday, December 03, 2006 7:16:00 PM, Blogger AR said...

Hope you feel better really soon!!
I love naps. Of course, when I was little I didn't, but now....mmmm naps!

 
At Sunday, December 03, 2006 7:25:00 PM, Blogger CelticCastOn said...

ohhh hope you get well soon. Talk Vitamin c two every couple of hours I swear it does wonders!

 
At Sunday, December 03, 2006 8:37:00 PM, Blogger NeedleTart said...

Hope you feel better. Elder Son says, "She can wrap up in a nice thick quilt and post on her lap-top." Sounds like a plan.

 
At Sunday, December 03, 2006 9:48:00 PM, Blogger ~Tonia~ said...

I hope that you feel better really soon. It is never any fun being sick.

Sounds like Friday is going to be a fun day for you. Have fun with the bunnies.

We need to get our female kitten to the vet too. All of our others are fixed, but for her health and our sanity it needs to be done. :)

 
At Monday, December 04, 2006 8:32:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear you're not feeling well. I hope you are feeling great by Friday for you bunny judging trip.

Naps - I LOVE THEM!

 
At Monday, December 04, 2006 10:04:00 AM, Blogger somebunnysloveDOTcom said...

Bunny hugs from out here in the Northeast to get you better!
=:8

 
At Monday, December 04, 2006 4:26:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ugh, sounds miserable. Hope you feel better soon.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home