Wednesday, November 29, 2006

My little piece of knitting heaven

Or, at least, where I do most of my knitting anyway. Notice the wheel? How about the canvas basket on the stool? I have a bag of Angora fiber in there and several skeins of sock yarn. Not to mention the shelf o' yarn in the background there. See all of the yarn? Oh, and the basket at the foot of the chair? That has current projects in it. Plus I've got a ball winder handy right by the chair. I am a prepared knitter when I take posession of my throne in the evenings. :)

2 comments:

At Thursday, November 30, 2006 8:39:00 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Now that is prepared. A winder right at your side. I have mine in my craft room and just hate to walk across the house to get to it(so I'm lazy!). So I end up winding it by hand.

 
At Thursday, November 30, 2006 9:40:00 PM, Blogger ~Tonia~ said...

Looks like you have everything that you need there. I wish I was just half as prepared as you. Looks like you have quite the comfortable spot there too.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home